- NOAALink Worksheet: This document must be attached to your C.Request submission. Refer to NOAALink Worksheet Instructions for help.
- Performance Work Statement (PWS) Template: The PWS sets forth our performance requirements in detail. Refer to the PWS example document for more information.
- Statement of Objectives (SOO) Template: The SOO sets forth our performance requirements as key goals and outcomes. Refer to the SOO example document for more information.
- Statement of Need (SON): For products, use this form to summarize why you are making this purchase. Refer to the SON example document for more information.
- NOAA Enterprise Security Assessment & Authorization (NESAA) Template: Standardized PWS template to ensure all A&A procurements include common requirements and high-quality deliverables compliant with NOAA’s Risk Management Framework.
- Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE) Template: Use the IGCE to create a best estimate as to what your Task should cost. Independent Market Research is required to support data provide on an IGCE. To ensure you are conducting your Market Research accurately, please refer to AGO's guidance at http://www.easc.noaa.gov/APG/Planning/Planning-1-3-0.htm.
- Justification for Other than Fair & Open Competition (JOFOC) (requires NOAA network access): Use this document to justify why a particular requirement should not be subject to full and open competition. Must include JOFOC Attachment 2, below.
- JOFOC Attachment 2 - PDF - MS Word - Use this document to provide additional information supporting your JOFOC Form.
- Brand Name Justification and Approval Template: Use this form if requesting a particular brand name product.
- Determination & Findings (D&F) Template: Use this form to provide official authorization for taking certain contract actions such as inclusion and exercise of Option Years; Equipment vs. Lease Purchases; and Time-and-Material/Labor Hour contracts.
- Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan: Use this form to describe the surveillance methods, specific roles and responsibilities, and performance requirements for your Task Order.
- IT Security Checklist: This checklist must be completed for all hardware, software and services acquisitions over the micro-purchase threshold. For moderate impact systems, also complete the NOAA Addendum for Moderate Systems to the IT Compliance in Acquisition Checklist. See Acquisition Alert 15-02 and OCIO SCRM delegation memo for more information.
- Section 508 Standards Checklist and Assessment Certification: This checklist must be completed for all hardware, software and services acquisitions over the micro-purchase threshold to determine and certify whether requirements are subject to Section 508.
- Justification and Approval for Non-Use of DOC PC Portal - PDF - MS Word - Use of DOC’s portal for desktop computers, laptops, monitors and other accessories is required for the Department of Commerce and justification and approval is required if you do not plan to use the portal. Use your established Line or Staff Office process for justification and approval, or if needed, you may use this form.
- Unauthorized Commitment Correspondence Toolbox: Use these correspondence templates to document and request approval for unauthorized procurement action.
- NOAA Badging and CAC Procedures: Task Managers and Contractors should use this checklist to assist with NOAA badging responsibilities.
- Receiving Report Template: Task Managers can use this receiving report template for invoices from non-core contractors.
For guidance on the documents required for your acquisition, please refer to the NOAA Acquisitions Package Checklist.
NOAALink Object Class Codes
NOAALink Labor Categories
IT Cost Accounting Task Codes
NOAALink Core Contractor COR Assignments