Submitting Your Requirement
Please follow the steps below to submit a NOAALink request
- Complete a NOAALink Worksheet (refer to NOAALink Worksheet Instructions for help). Once your entry is complete, the system will generate a PDF of the NOAALink Worksheet
- Submitting a NOAALink request through a Field Delegate - Get prior approval within your organization’s established procedures to identify a field delegate and indicate as such on the NOAALink worksheet. If you have that approval, you will NOT need to include NOAALink-specific information in your requisition (i.e., Recommended COR, Object Class code) as indicated below. You will need to include the NOAALink worksheet in your requisition and route your requisition to NPO for review.
- All Others - Complete your requisition in C.Request, and attach the NOAALink Worksheet along with your supporting acquisition documents
- Remember to select a Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) code when completing your requisition in C.Request. Make your selection on the Administration tab in the Recommended COR field: Search for and select:
- NLK (NOAALink) for service requirements (Discontinue using the code CDO)
- NCR (No COR Required) for product requirements
- Note that the Object Class code must be NOAALink specific, which requires that you add 11 as the last two digits to your standard code
- Route your submission to NPO for approval by adding NPO as a reviewer to your requisition (not NLK). The number and nature of approvers may vary depending on your particular Line/Staff Office's procedures, but you should route your requisition to NPO for approval before your office's designated Fund Certifier/Final Approval Official
- NPO will review your C.request and note on the Worksheet whether it is in scope. You will be notified through C.Request of the PO's official scope decision within 2 to 5 business days
- If your requirement is in scope, your request will be reviewed for funding availability and accounting validation by NOAALink
- Once it is approved by NOAALink, it will be forwarded back to you, at which point you will commit and submit your requisition to NLK or, if directed by NPO in the comments field of C.Request, your regularly servicing acquisition division or field delegate.
For additional details on populating a NOAALink Worksheet and entering a C.Request please refer to the Quick Reference User Guide.
Submitting Your Administrative Modification
Please follow the standard NOAALink request process by completing a NOAALink Worksheet and routing your C.Request to the NOAALink Program Office (NPO) for approval. Please note Administrative MODs with changes to funding will be assessed the 3% NOAALink Fee. Detailed instructions on the standard NOAALink request process can be found above. Contact your Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) for additional guidance.
Please feel free to contact us at NOAALink.Help@noaa.gov or at 301-628-5700 if you require any further assistance.
To learn more about working with NOAALink, please attend one of our training sessions.